Mike, Mary, and Colan discuss recent core updates, the booming pet care business, optimizing internal links, retail stats you need to know, and much more.
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- What We’re Seeing From the June & July Core Updates
- Executive Order on Promoting Competition in the American Economy
- A Google Multilocation SEO Strategy: How To Get The Most Out Of Keywords
- An Easy Way To Download Images From Google Docs
- Yext Search Data Hub
- Brodie Clark – New Local Pack Justification (on Twitter)
- Retail Statistics You Should Know – Small Business Trends
- Rental Property Marketing Tips – GenMarketing
- Pet Startups Are Having a Field Day – Wired
- Catering Business Optimization Tips – African Exponent
- https://twitter.com/TheSocialDude/status/1413178493400084480 – Ben Fisher
- How To Optimize Internal Links – Greg Gifford
- Shoehorning Cities into the Address Field of a Google My Business Page – Phil Rozek