Join Carrie Hil & Mary Bowling as they discuss Google Local Guides/Maps push, Claire Carlile’s amazing new resource for landing your first Local SEO client, the continued importance of pricing your SEO services & the future of SEO, plus much more!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- Top Most Popular Local Search Blogs – Nyagoslav Zhekov – Whitespark.ca – https://whitespark.ca/blog/top-local-seo-blogs/
- How to create topic clusters? (I got 1000% more traffic) – Samuel Schmitt – https://samuelschmitt.com/topic-cluster/
- India’s draft e-commerce policy calls for equal treatment of sellers – Reuters.com – https://www.reuters.com/article/india-ecommerce-policy-idUSKBN2B50DJ
- eCommerce: Coming To a Tweet Near You – Localogy – Mike Boland – https://www.localogy.com/ecommerce-coming-to-a-tweet-near-you/
- Local SEO During COVID-19 with Phil Rozek – by Traject – https://bytraject.com/blog/local-seo-during-covid-19/
- Social Media Specialist at Steady Demand • Austin • Remote (Work from Home) – SteadyDemand.com
- Deconstructing Google’s Local Guides and Photo Updates Post – Mike Blumenthal – NearMedia.co
- LocalU.org/apr7 – tickets still on sale! Agenda Published!
- How to Land Your First Local SEO Client – Claire Carlile – BrightLocal Academy
- Bing Local Pulling in Q&A from Websites – Colan Nielsen via Twitter
- Suds & Search: Joy Hawkins
Should I Pay Annually for the Local Data Aggregators? 3 Things We Learned. – Joy Hawkins – Sterling Sky
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending May 3, 2021 - May 3, 2021
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending April 26, 2021 - April 26, 2021
- Video: Last Week in Local for April 19, 2021 - April 19, 2021