Last Updated on June 23, 2020
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
🎙️ Subscribe to the Podcast
📺 Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
📧 Subscribe to the LocalU/Sterling Sky Newsletter
Please join us for the last week in Local Search for the week ending June 22, 2020.
- AHLA State Local Tax Revenue Loss 6-12-20
- 3 strategies to lead through the “New Next”
- Apple closing 11 retail locations amid new COVID-19 spike in U.S.
- AMC Theatres Plans to Reopen in July But Won’t Require Masks, Cowardly Fearing Rightwing Nuts More Than the Spread of COVID-19
- The State of Local SEO: Industry Report 2020
- Helping businesses and nonprofits recover
- Google adding local store details to Shopping, free Promoted Pins for Smart campaigns, more
- Google leveraging Duplex to check and update store inventory
- Google’s latest experiment is Keen, an automated, machine-learning based version of Pinterest
- Changing HTTP to HTTPS in citations
- Does Merging Google My Business Listings Help Ranking?
- Google Testing New 3-Pack Carousel
- Shopify Advances After Deal With Walmart Expands Its Reach
- Carrefour and Google launch voice grocery shopping service in France
- How to Defend Your #1 SEO Rankings When You Outrank Your Competitors
- 5 SEO Realities SEO Professionals Struggle with Most
- Video: Last Week in Local 8/17/20 - August 17, 2020
- Google My Business Rolling Out New Direct Edit Experience - August 13, 2020
- Google Now Offering Fee Based Business Profile Enhancement to LSA Users - July 22, 2020