Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
🎙️ Subscribe to the Podcast
📺 Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
📧 Subscribe to the LocalU/Sterling Sky Newsletter
Please join us for the last week in Local Search for the week ending June 29, 2020.
- Now sending: Business Messages via Google Maps and Search
- Business Message Partners | Google Developers
- Safari now blocks Google Analytics on sites, new Privacy Report feature shows
- North Face, Patagonia, REI boycott Facebook after calls from civil rights groups
- Roger McNamee on Twitter
- GMB Insights Predict a Slow Path to Recovery
- Google to shutter CallJoy, virtual agent for SMBs, on July 22
- 140,000 Businesses Listed on Yelp Are Still Closed Because of Covid-19 Pandemic
- Microsoft closing almost all retail stores « John Moltz’s Very Nice Web Site
- Google: We Will Close The Door On Garage Door Spam
- Microsoft launches a free Search and Social campaign management platform for SMBs
- June Local SEO AMA Webinar Recap
- GatherUp Launches Google Review Attributes Monitoring
- Carrie Hill on Localized Content [Webinar Recap]
- About support links – Google My Business Help
- Download the SEO’s Local Search Cheat Sheet!
- Free Google product listings expand to knowledge panels