Join Mike, Mary & Carrie as they discuss the latest in local SEO news. Be sure to stick with us until the end as we take a deeper look into the numerous benefits of sponsorship marketing with junior sports teams in your local communities!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- Amazon “Misappropriates” News Cycle (Oh.. and $61.7 Mil of Tips) – Mike Blumenthal, Blumenthals.com
- How Review Attributes Work in Local SEO (Mike Blumenthal and Jason Barnard) – Kalicube.pro
- Claire’s Big List Of Local SEO Resources – Claire Carlile Marketing
- Are Coworking Spaces Against the Google My Business Guidelines? – SterlingSky.ca
- Youth League Marketing Is a Bigger Opportunity than the Super Bowl | Street Fight Magazine
- Local SEO for Service-Area Businesses into 2021 | 5 Hours of Local SEO – Tim Capper – SEMRush.com
- The State of Local Search in 2021 | 5 Hours of Local SEO – Joy Hawkins, Paige Hobart & Claire Carlile – March 23, 2021 1:00pm Eastern
- Google adding stars to review snippets – Joy Hawkins – LocalU.org
- GMB Do Not Panic Alert: Google testing no address showing in the 3-pack – Ben Fisher via Twitter
- Demand Science Acquires Email Marketing Automation Startup Tidings – Streetfight Mag
- Local SEO: Which Google My Business Tactics and Tools Drive Customers? SEMRush
- Local SEO Tips for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations – Miriam Ellis @ Moz
- LocalU Advanced – April 7, 2021 – Tickets just $99