December is here and the last week in local was a good one! Today, Mike and Carrie discuss all of the latest and greatest moments in local SEO from the past week, including Whitespark’s 2021 Local Search Ranking Factors, how Amazon is taking the next step in world domination, changes to healthcare info on Google Business Profiles, and so much more!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- More accessible web images arrive in 10 new languages
- Amazon is making its own containers and bypassing supply chain chaos with chartered ships and long-haul planes
- The Amazon Empire Strikes Back
- 2021 Local Search Ranking Factors
- Local Search Ranking Factors 2021: What’s New?
- Apple Maps: The Road to Discovery (Part 2)
- Manage COVID-19 Testing Information on Your Google Business Profile – Local University
- Google Business Profiles Bugs and Fixes – December 2021 – Local University
- Rank trackers differ from Client experience – Via Colan – thread at LocalSearchForum.com
- How to Use Instagram for Local Businesses – Erin Jones – BrightLocal
- Healthcare Providers Add Insurance & Languages To Google Business Profile – via SE Roundtable
- Google Product Experts Don’t Get A Ranking Boost Or Ranking Secrets – Via SE Roundtable
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending June 27, 2022 - June 27, 2022
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending June 21, 2022 - June 21, 2022
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending June 6, 2022 - June 6, 2022