Join Carrie and guest Greg Gifford as they discuss the last week in Local SEO! They’re talking about what’s new at Google, 10 New Healthcare Verticals Added to Google LSAs, getting the most out of your local content, animated display in the 3-pack, using GBP justifications for maximum impact, LocalU Dallas, and so much more!
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 20-30 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
Tip of the Week
- 10 New Healthcare Verticals Added to Google Local Service Ads (LSAs) – LocalU.org – Matt Casady
- “I have a content strategy” – Ross Simmonds via Twitter
- Unlocking the Secrets of Google Business Profile Performance: Query Insights – Sterling Sky Inc – Colan Nielsen
- animated display when clicking on the 3-pack – spotted by Stefan Somborac – via Twitter
- How did the March 2023 Core Algorithm Update Impact Local Rankings? – Thread on the LSF
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Get the Most Out of Your Existing Content – Atlanta SEO Webinar with Andrew Prince of Wayfair
- Unleashing the Power of Google Business Profile Service Justifications for Maximum Impact – Sterling Sky Inc – Colan Nielsen
Want more local SEO tips?
Check out our LocalU event
October 13, 2023
Toronto/Blue Mountain, ON