Join Mike & Carrie as they discuss the latest news in local – with a bit of an in-depth discussion about messaging vs chat vs SMS and what it means in the fight against Google giving “too much” info in the search results. Also Mike updates his masking research, Court denies discovery in fake review case, & much more.
Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It covers critical industry trends, interesting local news, and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
- Why You Should Think Twice About Activating GMB Messaging – Joy Hawkins, LocalU
- Text vs. Chat – Why We Think SMS Is Best -Aaron Weiche – Leadferno
- LocalU is next week – 4/7 – We closed scholarships on Friday and awarded 59 spots! More than any past event.
- Google My Business Sent Out User Survey – Barry Schwartz – SERoundtable.com
- 4 local review trends to watch in 2021 – Joy Hawkins – SEngineLand.com
- Video: Obtaining a Personal Brand Panel – A Discussion with Jason Barnard - June 7, 2021
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending June 7, 2021 - June 7, 2021
- Video: Last Week in Local for the Week Ending June 1, 2021 - June 1, 2021