July 2017 Update
June Changes Posted in
The Expert’s Guide to Local SEO
June was a busy month in Local Search & SEO! Joy added 14 new pages to the guide – so if you haven’t purchased your copy yet, you need to do so right away!
Included in your purchase is 3 months of free updates – a $90 value, as well as 3 month’s membership to the LocalU Forums – a $390 Value!
Here are the updates posted this month!
- If I want to only show positive reviews from customers on my site, can I still use review schema?
- Are appointment-only businesses allowed listings on Google My Business?
- Here is a scenario where it’s actually a bad idea to report your competitor’s duplicate listing.
- Want to know how many 5-star reviews you need to increase your average rating on Google or Yelp? Here is a way to tell.
- Have you noticed ads are showing up everywhere in the 3-pack on mobile? These ads deliver amazing results to small businesses if implemented correctly. In a recent case, it increased calls for my client by 55% and their click-through-rate jumped up by 121%. Here is what you need to know about how to set them up, some bugs that impact the call button not showing, where they show up, and how to track them.
- Did you notice Google launched a new feature called Google Posts? Here are several tips you need to know to be successful with them.
Interested in becoming an Affiliate for The Expert’s Guide to Local SEO? Visit our Affiliate Area today and fill out an application – you can be earning in less than 3 business days!
- How To Turn Off GMB Business Messaging Notifications on iPhone or Android - August 20, 2021
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending August 2, 2021 - August 2, 2021
- Video: Last Week in Local for July 6, 2021 - July 6, 2021