Hello Local Search Enthusiasts!
The updates to The Expert’s Guide to Local SEO have been published and sent to subscribers. This month’s additions to the 290+ page guide include the following:
- Updated the List of GMB Categories to show the 3 categories Google My Business added in January.
- Added information about a recent test that was done on adding unrelated categories in Google My Business and how it impacts ranking.
- The third method I have for finding duplicate listings stopped working. Removed it and added another method to replace it.
- Added a section about ads in the Knowledge Panel. What you need to know about them, how to get them removed, and what GMB features they conflict with.
- Updated the section on Google My Business Messaging to reflect that you can no longer set up SMS.
- Updated the timeline of updates to include everything that’s happened so far in January
- Added a trick to see all the listings in a GMB Agency dashboard.
- Added a trick to the spam section to show how you can see what was at a location in the past.
Get your copy today!