Last Updated on April 7, 2020
It’s that time – new year and new updates to The Expert’s Guide to Local SEO. If you haven’t already purchased your copy – now is a good time to start the new year off right! This guide is the definitive “how to” for Local SEO – with over 290 pages of amazing tips, tricks and content.
Updates for the Month of December include:
- Pre-loaded Questions & Answers stopped showing in the Knowledge Panel for tons of listings late in the fall of 2018. Explained what is now required to get the actual question and answer to display.
- Wondering why Google is automatically updating your listing? Here are the 3 most common reasons why your listing got updated and what you can do about it.
- Updated the list of category changes to show the 1 category Google removed in December and the 2 they altered.
- Updated the timeline of updates to include everything that’s happened so far in December.
- Redid the Schema section:
- Added a tip from Ben Fisher (#5 here) about the optimal length for a Google Post and how many words you get before the message gets truncated.
- Video: Last Week in Local 10/19/20 - October 19, 2020
- New “Preview Call History” Module in GMB Dashboard - October 6, 2020
- Video: Last Week in Local for October 5, 2020 - October 5, 2020