Last Updated on April 7, 2020
August 2017 Update
July Changes Posted in
The Expert’s Guide to Local SEO
July saw quite a few changes in The Expert Guide to Local SEO. Joy added 7 new pages and updated a bunch of information as it changed.
Included in your purchase is 3 months of free updates – a $90 value, as well as 3 month’s membership to the LocalU Forums – a $390 Value!
Here are the updates posted this month!
- The direct link to get the page for phone support has changed (and become harder to find). I updated the link in the guide.
- Google has changed the way they list the contact for their support team inside the GMB dashboard. I updated this section to make the current direct contact methods accurate.
- I removed tool from list of recommendations as it has been very buggy lately with sites I’ve used it on.
- Google is showing a stupid photo in the knowledge panel. How do I fix this?
- How do I fix an incorrect address on Google Maps?
- I have tested and found that reporting spammers (users) in the Local Guides forum is not the most efficient or quickest method. I updated my recommended process for how to report a spammer.
- How can you confirm that Google understands the location you’re searching from and thus is showing you accurate local results?
- Have you ever searched on Google and seen 3 businesses in the 3-pack but then noticed you don’t get the same 3 businesses when you click to go to the Local Finder. This section explains the most common reason why that happens.
Interested in becoming an Affiliate for The Expert’s Guide to Local SEO? Visit our Affiliate Area today and fill out an application – you can be earning in less than 3 business days!
- Video: Last Week in Local 10/26/20 - October 26, 2020
- Video: Last Week in Local 10/19/20 - October 19, 2020
- New “Preview Call History” Module in GMB Dashboard - October 6, 2020