May Updates to The Expert’s Guide to Local SEO have been sent to subscribers!
This month’s updates are pretty extensive, so buy your guide & subscribe to updates today to keep on top of this ever changing landscape. An updated strategy is a strong strategy!
- Photo spam in GMB: How do I see what photos users have uploaded to my listing? Is there a way to automatically track when new photos get added? What’s the best method to report an abusive photo if I see one on my listing?
- What brands need to know about naming consistency and how it impacts ranking in the 3-pack.
- What’s the best way to get a list and map of zip codes in a specific city?
- What is the blue dot in the 3-pack?
- Google constantly updates the list of available business categories for GMB, only they never tell us when they do. Here is a timeline of what categories have been added and removed in 2017.
- 4 Tips for optimizing a local business website. Should you list NAP in the footer of your website? How should you properly format the phone number?
- If a patient posts a review on Google that violates HIPPA, can it be removed?
- Updated the guide I reference to properly track form submissions from Gravity Forms
- Ways to make image optimization easier for small businesses
Affiliate Program Coming Soon!
Interested in becoming an affiliate for The Expert’s Guide to Local SEO? We’ll be rolling out our Affiliate program in the next 30 days! Stay tuned and we’ll let you know when it’s available!
- How To Turn Off GMB Business Messaging Notifications on iPhone or Android - August 20, 2021
- Video: Last Week in Local for Week Ending August 2, 2021 - August 2, 2021
- Video: Last Week in Local for July 6, 2021 - July 6, 2021