LocalU is happy to partner with select associations, industry events or corporate partners throughout the year. Organizations such as Jacuzzi and the Propane Education and Research Council have added our top-flight local search and SEO content to their events in the recent past. We're excited to bring our experienced presenters and teachers to your event curriculum.
We are happy to add a single session, half-day or whole-day curriculum, depending upon your needs. We can can work with your planning team to craft a curriculum that is tailored to your niche and audience, or we can provide an agenda that our experience crafts to help everyone from small business owners to in-house marketers succeed in Local Search.
Sample small-business/beginner agendas are included below.
Example Half-Day Agenda
- 8:30-8:40 Intros, Housekeeping and Definitions
- 8:40-9:30 Making the Most of Google My Business
- 9:30-10:00 How to Make a Good Website for Humans and Search Engines
- 10:00-10:15 Q&A
- 10:15-:10:30 Break
- 10:30-11:00 Locally Targeted Ads That Won't Break the Bank
- 11:00 -11:15 Building Your Business with Online Reviews
- 11:15- 11:45 Email Marketing for Easy ROI
- 11:45- Noon Q & A
Example Full-Day Agenda
- 9:30-9:45 Intros, Housekeeping, Definitions
- 9:45-11:00 How to Make a Good Website for Humans and Search Engines
- 11:00-11:10 Q & A
- 11:10-11:20 Break
- 11:20-12:05 Google My Business - Your New Home Page?
- 12:05-12:35 Measuring Website Success
- 12:35-12:45 Q & A
- 12:45-1:30 Lunch
- 1:30-2:00 When & How to Use Google Local Paid Ads
- 2:00-2:20 Measuring Google My Business Success
- 2:20-2:40 Own Your Audience with Email Marketing
- 2:40-2:50 Q&A
- 2:50-3:00 Break
- 3:00-3:30 Best Social Strategies for Local Business
- 3:30-4:15 Using Reviews to Build Your Local Business
- 4:15-4:45 Final Q & A
Interested in having us round out your meeting, conference or event? Let us know via our Contact page. We're in the process of finalizing our schedule for the remainder of 2019, but have some flexibility in the fall - and we're planning ahead to 2020, so reach out ASAP!