Last Week in Local is a look back at the interesting and important articles from the previous week. It is 15-18 minutes long and covers critical industry trends, interesting local news and tactical insights for anyone interested in Local Search.
Please join us for the last week in Local Search for the week ending March 16, 2020.
- Compassionate to cringeworthy, brands navigate the COVID-19 messaging minefield – Greg Sterling – MarketingLand.com
- 7 Things as CEO You Can Do Now to Help The Team – Jason Lemkin – Saastr.com
- A COVID-19 Response for Those WFH – Greg Goettsman – StarkRavingVC.com
- Stephanie Newton – BrightLocal
- Local Marketing for Personal Injury Lawyers: Winning at Local SEO for Lawyers – Casey Meraz of JurisDigital.com on Amazon
- LocalU Advanced GMB Master Class moved to 100% Virtual – New Speakers Added!
- Top Marketing Podcasts You Should Follow in 2020 – SEMRUSH
- Andrew Cock-Starkey’s (Optimisey’s) GMB Set-Up Checklist – Optimisey
- 25 Tips for Updating Old Blog Posts for SEO & Boosting Organic Traffic – Elise Dopson – Databox.com