Join us for the latest in local search news for the week ending February 3, 2020! Video will be posted here and on our YouTube channel, The podcast is still available in your favorite apps, and the links to each story are below.
- SF restaurants asking to be removed from third party apps like Grubhub after false listings - SFGate.com
- Law Firm Website Content → The Ultimate Guide  - Juris Digital
- How to Make a “Service Areas” Page That Hunts - LocalVisibilitySystem.com
- A LOT of GMB Suspensions Right Now - Support Bogged Down - Via Twitter
- Brand Marketer's Guide to GMB Bulk Verification - Krystal Taing of Rio Seo
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Ignore the Views Metric in Google My Business Insights - Sterlingsky.ca
- Webinar tomorrow at 11 Mountain - As a local bricks and mortar business, your brand SERP is your new Homepage - SEMRush.com & Greg Gifford, Claire Carlile & Andy Simpson
- Few CMOs Appreciate The Impact Of Google Search On Foot Traffic - Forbes
- With Jumpshot shuttered, where will SEOs get their ‘zero-click’ fix now? ~Greg Sterling
- Man Uses 99 Smartphones to Fool Google Maps and Create a Fake Traffic Jam: Video - Via Gadgets360
- Complaints of Indexing Issues via Google Search Console - SERoundtable.com
- Google’s Featured Snippet-Apocalypse, FAQ Schema, No Snippet & Max Snippets Tags - Claire Carlile
- Google weighs in on GMB Eligibility for SABs using Virtual Offices - ONLY If the business staffs the office during posted open hours - via Twitter
- LocalU Advanced GMB Masterclass in Atlanta March 25, 2020 - Prices go up Feb 18, and our hotel block with $40-50 off the regular price is running out of space - get your tickets ASAP!