I can’t quite believe we’re moving back into in-person conferences again. As little as 6-8 months ago, I really felt like we’d never get here again. Being able to deliver presentations and content virtually was great – and our audience at LocalU grew exponentially over the last few years – so thank you so much for tuning in and watching our amazing presenters live or on-demand from anywhere in the world!
After watching your webinar/conference I have increased Lead flow from LSA 400% thanks for helping me crack the code.Robert O’Haver – August 2021 Attendee
As we move back into in-person learning, I know it can be difficult to get that budget reallocated to potentially higher costs to attend continuing education events. While we are going to try to provide some sort of virtual learning again at some point – our focus has shifted to the in-person event on July 28, 2022 in Denver.
With that shift in focus, we came up with 10 reasons why an in-person event should definitely be on your to-do list and in your budget for July of 2022.
Here are 10 things you can share to help you get that LocalU conference budget approved!
- It’s in person! We miss people! Let’s chat face-to-face and make connections again!
- This level of access to Local Search & SEO Top Minds would cost upwards of $300 an hour – you get 9+ hours for just $699
- We guarantee you’ll walk away with a to-do list, seriously – if you don’t like the event, we’ll refund your ticket price.
- Never any repeated content – our speakers ALL commit to creating unique presentations for LocalU
- Denver in July is beautiful. Stay a few extra days and enjoy Colorado’s outdoors with a hike, whitewater rafting trip, mountain biking adventure, or other uniquely Colorado activity
- We’ve made getting to our various events easy – the Networking on 7/27 is right in our conference hotel, as is our event on 7/28 – technically you don’t even need to leave the hotel once you get here (although we highly recommend you do)
- With just 100 attendees, you’ll have ample opportunity for 1:1 access to ask questions during the event, networking, breaks, and lunch. We’re here to ensure your problems are solved and your questions are answered!
- LocalU is an industry-leading organization with a faculty of over 20 Local SEO experts who have dedicated themselves to sharing information. We don’t gatekeep information at LocalU events!
- Your ticket includes breakfast, lunch, snacks, and all-day drink access. (Conferences that are stingy with the beverages are so lame)
- Every attendee will receive a certificate of attendance – you can use it to show off your continuing education, or to make your office mates jealous!
Do you have other reasons why LocalU is a must-see on your agenda? We’d love to hear about them! Share with us on Twitter or Facebook!
Learn More about LocalU, See The Agenda & Buy Your Tickets Here!