If you weren't able to attend Local U Advanced in 2014, we now have our recent Seattle event available for download!
All of the presentations (with the exception of Google) have been taped and edited and are now available to the public for $499. You get:
- Local Brand Building by Rand Fishkin
- 30 Link and Content Ideas by Mary Bowling
- Local Competitive Research by David Mihm
- Blending Local with Social by Will Scott
- Google Analytics by Ed Reese
- Local Client Audits by Mike Blumenthal
- Review Strategy by Mike Blumenthal
- Top 5 Mobile Opportunities to Implement Now by Aaron Weiche
- Looking Ahead in the Local Future by Mike Blumenthal
Forum members can get them for $149--you'll see a special discount code posted as soon as you join.
And don't forget--your next chance to attend a Local U event in person is coming up soon--September 29th at SMX East in New York.
REGISTER WITH CODE WS-LUA10 FOR A 10% DISCOUNT
On September 29th, we're rolling out a new classroom-style training event in conjunction with SMX East - Local U Boot Camp in New York City. LocalU Bootcamp is the only workshop of its kind and provides the knowledge, processes and tools needed to help your business and the businesses of your clients prosper in Local Search. If you're looking to develop a career in Local SEO or want to refine your current processes, this is the workshop for you. It's also a great way to train new staff or cross-train existing staff in local search in one day.